‘Can there exist, in principle, a proper beginning to any story at all? Isn’t there always, without exception, a latent beginning-before-the-beginning?’
Amos Oz
Friday, 15 May 2009
Also
Also cheers me up when I get an email from a stranger - who has severe ME - thanking me for 'speaking out with courage and integrity'.
Yes, your site is great. I have just bought your book and are really looking forward to reading it.
ReplyDeleteHege
www.TiredofME.com
thank so much, hege - i hope you like the book.
ReplyDelete... one of my friend's sisters just read it. she said it has given her much more insight into the illness, but there is too much sex.
ReplyDeleteinteresting how people respond.
I'm fine with the sex, but recently had it brought to my attention that there is a lot of (some would say too much) LIME.
ReplyDeleteha! i did that wordle thing again recently and the big word was TROLLEY!
ReplyDeletei say...you are COURAGEOUS and HONEST...love you for it. X janelle
ReplyDeleteand what;s happened to periodic??? x j
ReplyDeletehey janelle, lovely horsewoman, i think periodic pony is having some timeout, that's all. he'll be back! x
ReplyDeleteYes the book massively improved my understanding of ME - I was quite ignorant beforehand.
ReplyDeleteFar too much trolley in there for my liking though ;-)
... maybe helen is 'off her trolley'? i'm sure some would love that interpretation.
ReplyDelete