Saturday, 27 June 2009

Hooray!

All in the genes.

And I love it, someone came to this blog by searching for 'fuck off headache'.

8 comments:

  1. Something is right with the world, I love these moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: "Go know." If that expression is drawing a blank, it means, "Can you believe it?" Or, "Beats me."

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh heh heh! that's funny! made my morning. lots love darlin' x j

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave blood to this research project, but didn't know it had been published. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually i have just been reading, and I think the part I gave blood to was the next phase of their research and not yet published...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, bless your blood... may there be some hope, even if just a drop of it, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Genius sweet and bad! A perfect post.
    T xx
    Also sad about Jackson. Poor bloke. Ach.

    ReplyDelete