‘Can there exist, in principle, a proper beginning to any story at all? Isn’t there always, without exception, a latent beginning-before-the-beginning?’
Amos Oz
Tuesday, 31 March 2009
Spring
Spring should be a time of lambs and nephews and tulips not bastard headaches.
Sorry to hear about the headaches. I hope they're not directly related to spring (weather, allergies, etc.) and that they'll pass quickly.
I've begun to dread spring since developing an allergy to the cedar trees here a few years ago (apparently I share this affliction with most of Japan's population). I can count on at least one respiratory/sinus infection every year at this time.
hey, no, not allergies, but a sinus headache (i am prone) with a bit of ME 'skullery' thrown in, kept me awake most of night but receding, thankfully... how awful that you have to dread the cedars.
ah pole sana bout the headaches...aaargh...dastardly...
ReplyDeletesending you lots of panadolly love xxx j
...not bastard headaches.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the headaches. I hope they're not directly related to spring (weather, allergies, etc.) and that they'll pass quickly.
I've begun to dread spring since developing an allergy to the cedar trees here a few years ago (apparently I share this affliction with most of Japan's population). I can count on at least one respiratory/sinus infection every year at this time.
The flowers and cherry blossoms are nice, though!
hey, i like panadolly love, whatever it is... x
ReplyDeletehey, no, not allergies, but a sinus headache (i am prone) with a bit of ME 'skullery' thrown in, kept me awake most of night but receding, thankfully... how awful that you have to dread the cedars.
Awww panadolly love sounds wonderful, I hope it helps ease your head NMJ.
ReplyDeletexx
thanks, H - damn, i think i'm getting a cold, been sneezing all night, i need energy for nephews coming, not the best timing for a sleekit virus x.
ReplyDelete