Tuesday, 25 October 2011

To hand wash or not to hand wash...

Have just realised that my new lovely thick polo neck - reeking of wood smoke from the weekend - is hand wash only. I hope it likes life in the laundry basket, it will be there a while, it will take me a day's energy to wash the big bastard. So tempted to shove it in machine on WOOL, but that way tragedy surely lies.

4 comments:

  1. Someone told me of this, it is stocked in UK.

    The energy-saving (and time!) hugely appeals but I can't imagine not rinsing.

    http://www.soakwash.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless you want to give all your friends heartbreakingly expensive felted Christmas ornaments this year, I suggest leaving it in the basket for however long it takes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have an outdoor clothes line, you may want to hang out the sweater and let the rain wash it, sun dry it.

    Yours for keeping warm . . .

    ReplyDelete