Friday, 14 December 2012


Am absolutely shattered today, I have felt the week closing in on me, I know I have overdone it. And another punching sinus headache, probably from using the toxic as hell mould remover that you spray in the bathroom. I have been in bed, reading a little,  watching the fir trees shimmying in the wind, they look choreographed,  like they are working together for an audience.

1 comment:

Cusp said...

Same ...buzzing with tiredness

Mould remover ? You must be mad ! (Vinegar and lemon juice will have to do for me)

I hope you feel better soon xxx